If you’re concerned about
- the adequacy of our future water supplies due to poor Government planning and policies in the past
- paying much higher water rates in the future to pay for water supplies
- your taxes being used to build more desalination plants
- the effects of climate change and population growth on our water supplies
- the proposed relaxation of domestic water restrictions
- how commerce and industry should be required to take responsibility for water conservation measures, and
- what should be done about using recycled water
THEN MAKE A SUBMISSION TO THE DRAFT
WATER STRATEGY NOW!
DETAILS ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE QUEENSLAND WATER COMMISSION WEBSITE at http://www.qwc.qld.gov.au/
and see the links to comment on the home page.
We have limited copies of the Strategy on CD to help you make a submission, and a few copies of the hardcopy of the draft Strategy that you can borrow.
For more details or assistance please call us on 0403 871 082
Submissions close on 12 February!
HURRY! The time to submit your comments on the Draft is fast running out!
YOUR CHILDREN and theirs will thank you for your interest in our water future!